I’m excited to share a new feature we’ve been working on at Whalesync… a Bubble connector .
This enables you to two-way sync data between your Bubble app and other tools like Airtable and PostgreSQL.
Whalesync is a no-code tool that lets you two-way sync data instantly between tools like Bubble, Airtable, Webflow, Notion, & Postgres.
- Choose the Bubble app and Airtable base (or Postgres database) you want to sync
- Map the tables and fields respectively
- Choose sync direction (1-way or 2-way) then turn real-time sync on!
Here’s a quick tutorial: How to Sync Airtable and Bubble with Whalesync
While you can do almost anything in Bubble, it’s still helpful to sync your Bubble data, so you can leverage the superpowers of other tools. For example:
- Build internal tools on top of your Bubble app with Airtable (see our demo with 9x)
- Build dashboards in Notion from your Bubble data
- Manage your Bubble database from Airtable
- Send your Bubble data to a PostgreSQL database
We’re super excited to finally have a Bubble connector live. If you have questions or feedback, we would love to hear it!