Tawk.to and Bubble

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone here has managed to implement Tawk.to into their app.

How did you do it? Was it through the API connector, or the Plugins available?

What did you type in etc?

Thank you in advance,
Mohamad

Hey @alasadi.m1738

I did this in the past by dropping in the code that tawk.to gives you into the page header where I wanted it to show up. It was super easy. Do you know where to find the code from tawk.to? Their UI isn’t the most user friendly.

It’s under settings > chat widget.

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

1 Like

Hey @J805

I’ve tried this already. Are you talking about this:

Dropping that into here:

If so, I’ve done that.

But nothing pops up when I preview the page

@alasadi.m1738 Yeah. I think you have to be on a paid plan for it to work that way.

You can also try adding an html element on the page and see if that works. :blush:

1 Like

What do you mean exactly?

Paid plan on Bubble? And also in the HTML code, there’s a part that says Tawk_API. Do I input the Javascript API key there?

And you mean try a different HTML element to verify if I need a paid plan or I just did it wrong?

Sorry for so many questions.

Thanks
Mohamad

Paid plan on Bubble. :blush:

An html element should still work even if you are on a free bubble plan. Try pasting the code in an html element that you drop on the page from the elements on the left in Bubble.

I don’t remember putting in any api key. I think you just need to copy and paste it as it is from Tawk.to

Hope that makes sense. :blush:

Hey it worked. You absolute legend :slight_smile:

Thank you!

But upon previewing, it seems like it’s not a live chat function, it’s just a way to collect name, email and message and then it’s handled through email I think

Hey :wave: @alasadi.m1738

You have it correct. You just have to setup your Online time in the task.to dashboard. This is what shows when you are away.

Does that make sense?

Legend - I appreciate the support :slight_smile:

1 Like