🍔 [TEMPLATE] Eatics | Food Delivery Platform like Uber Eats

Yeah, we still have a couple of coupons!

Would you share one with me? :pray:

Just sent you the promo code! :slight_smile:

Can i also have the code please?

Yep! Please check your inbox :wink:

I am definitely interested in this discount code. Can I hire you for customization?

Hi @brinkleyweb ,
Thank you for your interest in our template!
Unfortunately, we have no more discount codes for this template as we already gave like 6 or 7 .
And for hiring, we are currently working on a couple of projects so I do not think it would be possible :frowning:

Hi,

Quick question, it says the Developer license lets you build multiple applications based on this template for yourself and for others. How many application exactly can you develop on this template?

Can the template be modified also like insert a new category or fully customize?

Thanks.

Hi @estebal.rv ,

Thank you for your interest in our template!
Using the developer license you can create an unlimited number of applications based on this template for yourself or for others (as a freelance agency for example).

The template is fully customizable.
When you purchase a template, it’s more or less like to purchase a Bubble app. It means that you have a full access to all the elements, pages, reusable elements, database with the dummy data etc.

Hi,

Great! What if i buy the Standard then the Developer license later? That`ll be 2 separate payments? or pay the difference for upgrading?

Any video tutorials?

It will be 2 separate payments. Unfortunately, as developers we can not control Bubble Marketplace’s payment system and therefore it’s impossible to propose you to pay the difference between the licenses.

We have some Tutorials and Documentation. And of cause you can contact us with any further questions regarding the template!

OK thanks. Does it have IOS/Google Play version?
Thanks.

The template doesn’t have published applications in App Store / Google Play store but its pages are responsive and adapted to be opened from a mobile device.

But it can be publish? I saw some templates here that are able to be listed to IOS/Google Play. Is it PWA? I just need an app where they can download it on those platform. Thanks.

Sure, like any other Bubble app, technically it can be published in stores.

It can be considered as a PWA by many criteria (blue highlight):

However, it doesn’t work without an internet connection and it doesn’t send native app-like push notifications

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Do you have any promotion going on for this one?

Russel

Hi Russel,

Thank you for your interest in our template! Unfortunately, we don’t have any promotion for this template as it was limited to 5 first purchases.

1 Like

OK. How can i access this platform?
Q: If can be publish to stores, do you offer submission services?
Q: Is this a one-time payment or subscription?

Hi!

Sorry, which platform?

Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to take an additional project.

Template’s price is a one-time payment, no subscription or additional fees :slight_smile:

Hi,

I tried to browse and familiarize with the app. Where can i find payment gateway for admin to charge the store owners, for restaurant owners to charge their customers and for drivers payout.

Are there any plugin also?

I`m interested in the food ordering/delivery app. Eatics.

Thank you,

Russel