I’ve experienced a bug where either loading from a database entry or simply using a text element, the content gets cut off on the height and will clash with other elements below. The text element has quite a few images embedded inside the text element, this is where the issue is occurring. The issue/bug seems to be on and off, sometimes on page load it will fit in and other times not, but more on the side of not rendering correctly.
I noticed that it could be an issue with the images, as using just plain text isnt an issue. As a workaround I made sure that all the image sizes where specified with the height and width dimensions e.g.
This fixes the issue - when you specify the dimensions like the example above.
Screenshots for context below:
Above rendering not displaying correctly
Above rendering displaying correctly
I’ve reported the bug to the Bubble team and they are on the case. I will report back with any updates and fixes - but thought it might be useful to post here in case someone runs into something similar.