The Complete On-Demand Clone 🍔 Start An On-Demand Business Now • New Template •

Bubble’s first and only fully-loaded On-Demand clone for ordering :hamburger: and delivery :package:. Made with apps like Grubhub, Uber Eats, Postmates, Doordash, ChowNow, and others in mind, this template is ready to go out of the box and customizing it to suit your needs or industry won’t take much time at all.

Great for many industries like restaurant or other food types and using it as a base to alter or build off of for businesses related to courier, retail, landscaping, florist, etc. is easy.

BONUS: We’re also including privacy policy and T.O.S agreement templates for FREE (easily a $500 value).

Support: PDF Documentation and Email support.

In addition to support with the Complete On-Demand Clone template, is general business “support”. We started an on-demand business so we may be able to help you with small questions you have but always consult an actual qualified professional if you can.

Buy the template here: Templates | Bubble

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to build an app to start an ondemand delivery app in my area just like this for the past few months. I’d like to try it out first or at least read the manual if that’s possible. Anyway I could do that?

1 Like

Sure, no problem.

First, go to the template page, then you’ll see a Yellow “Preview” button on the right. Click that and you can try out the app. Send us a PM if you need any assistance or want to use our “dummy accounts” to check out different portals.

I want to create an app in my area for service providers. Your template runs good but how long would it take to change it from food delivery style to a style for service providers like electricians, plumbers, landscaping, etc.?

Really shouldn’t take long.

Right now it’s set up for ordering and delivering items (with takeout options). Instead of “Menus” you would change that data type to “Services” - 2 seconds to do that. After that it’s really just editing what happens on the “Checkout” screen and the short delivery process after. You would probably be mainly deleting things that happen after checkout and maybe small adjustments to other things. The main thing is you have an ordering infrastructure here.

We’d also be happy to do a 1 hour Skype session with you to walk you through and help you with any changes. Send us a PM if you’d like to do that.

I’ve attempted to create a few different demo logins for the template but I keep getting an error that says:

Stripe.js error: this header value for Authorization is not correct null

Is there a way I can actually see what the interface looks like for Business Owners and Drivers? I can’t get past the sign up screen.

Sorry Jamesonvparker,

Bubble is set up to use the template’s live version so in some cases certain API workflows and/or plugins may not work as normal due to restrictions on the templates current plan.

Use this preview link: https://complete-on-demand-clone.bubbleapps.io/version-test?

We’ll update our listing now and add this preview link. Message us or email us at info@completeondemandclone.com if you have any other problems so we can respond asap. Thank you!

For anyone interested we’re having a flash sale this weekend.

Go to our at website at CompleteOnDemandClone.com, use code “WEEKEND” at checkout for $100 off (this weekend only).

Hi There,

I can help you to change the template based on your on-demand business. You can contact me at hello@spotneats.com to take this forward. We can have a detailed discussion over there and I will provide you the exact quote for customization and time frame for deployment.