Last year I got really interested in the bubble marketplace and did some digging on the top templates (Note: my original revenue projections were clearly off the mark for reasons that were cited in the comments).
I repeated the exercise this year which means I was able to calculate the most installed templates of 2021.
The top 10 most installed bubble templates of 2021 were:
- Canvas Base Template by @AirDev - 9,564 installs
- Ez Dashboard by @ezcode - 7,622 installs
- Roleplay CAD/MDT by @afterthoughtsystem - 5,047 installs
- Tasky - Project Management by @ZeroqodeTeam - 4,646 installs
- Ez Marketplace - Shop V2.0 by @ezcode - 4,331 installs
- Startup Landing Page by @gf_wolfer - 3,383 installs
- Ez Mobile App Design V2.0 by @ezcode - 3,238 installs
- OpenBase Starter Framework by @ideable - 2,516 installs
- Headstart Multipurpose Base by @ZeroqodeTeam - 2,312 installs
- Pro Messaging by Dot-Studios - 1,789 installs
I made a spreadsheet with all the data which can be accessed via google sheets here.
Note: I’m sure there are some errors in the data. It was a bit tricky as some templates changed names/owners and there were also multiple templates with the same name. If you see any glaring errors let me know and I’ll correct them.
Some other fun facts: *
At the end of 2020 there were 88,559 template “installs”. At the end of 2021 there were 175,590 installs! That’s a 98% increase!
It seems to take time for templates to gain traction. No template that was first published in 2021 made the top 30 in terms of 2021 installs. Analytics Dashboard for Charts by @alex4 was the most successful “new” template with 1,102 installs
I still have no idea what CAD/MDT is
Again, I’m caveating this by acknowledging my data may not be 100% accurate, but it feels directionally right
Hope this is useful/interesting for some people and any thoughts let me know!