is there a way to only show the time and not the full date and time? i just want the time or time stamp when a user makes a post, not the whole date and time. or is there a way to hide the date, but keep the time?
Use the :formatted as option after the date, and you’ll see several options for displaying date and/or time.
Text element - dynmc - current date - formatted : hh.mm … but how to… set it in 30 min or 60 min
i wanted to ave the same …
- current date/time (Start/time) hh:00 to +hour
- current date/time 1+hour to 2+hour
- current date/time 2+hour to hh:00 (Closing Time)
Current Date + 1
- current date/time+1 (Start/time) hh:00 to +hour
- current date/time+1 1+hour to 2+hour
- current date/time+1 2+hour to hh:00 (Closing Time)
@romanmg would you kindly show the formating.
This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.