I ran into an Issue when a piece of text wasn’t showing the appointed content under the right circumstances(It shows different text during different times of day). I then used the debugger and found that the “Current date time:formatted as” optio nsent back weird data. It sends a different value than it should have.
My timezone is Zagreb/Europe or GMT+1. I was using the Current user timezone but it was giving back different data so I set it statically and it turns out even then the value was off. I wonder if I am doing something wrong so someone can show me what it is, although I have 1.5 year experience working with Bubble.
Here’s a little snip fro mthe debugger so maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I don’t know if it’s a bug or not.