Twilio Video plugin

We changed archive logic, files will be converted into a video file (not Twilio format) and uploaded to the bubble s3 server.

Hi Jennifer, I am looking to add live streaming features for subscribed users in my bubble app, is this something the twilio video plugin can do, if yes. please could you elaborate.

Thanks.

Hello!
The plugin allows you to embed Twilio functionality into your bubble app.
For help and additional questions, please contact evasilenko@skillum.com

jennifervasilenko

Can you use your pug in to just record a video. I want to capture video with a better UX than ziggeo

@ilavrova @jennifervasilenko bought the plug-in and loved it. However, there is one big blocker for me. I need to attach the remote videos to a specific group assigned for that user. As I cannot read which user’s track is attached to which group/ID attribute, I cannot move them to the right one. Ideally, I should not even be using the moveVideo action and just be able to make them join in the right ID attribute which is named “rv_Current Cell’s User’s email”

There is no longer Twilio Programmable Video. On December 5, 2024, they declared that their Programmable Video service would be going out of business (EOL). Exist any other top Video API providers?

Up until the EOL date, current users can still access the service, but no new features or technical assistance will be offered. This implies that in order to guarantee continuous video communication capabilities, enterprises need to investigate other options.