- Writing a plugin with client side action
- It exposes two states location and price
- Both the exposed states are being pushed using instace.publishState(“location”, “location”)
- I’m able to see the value in the workflow when I’m setting a custom state [csLocation] as well.
- However, I’m not being able to assign to a thing in the db
- Create new thing, thing’s location = Element A’s location
- Create new thing, thing’s location = csLocation’s value
Neither 1 nor 2 are working as both fields in the database are empty for the created thing.
And I didn’t observe any errors in the debugger or in the logs.
I could be missing something here, please hlep.
Thanks in advance.