Unable to search for 'active' Stripe subscriptions?

For some reason, I can’t seem to create a repeating group of only users who have a Stripe subscription status of ‘Active’.

The workaround is to create/modify an ‘End date’ field in the user’s db entry; I would much rather use the subscription status information directly from Stripe to use in my query.

Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks!!!

Actually, now that I think about it, using an ‘End date’ field in the user’s table won’t work because when the user renews their subscription on Stripe how would that update the ‘End date’ on Bubble?

Hi @sorensong! Are you able to access Stripe fields in the search constraint on the data source?

Search for Users, constraint: stripe subscription = active. If it’s not there, try :filtered.

Thanks for your reply @romanmg! I’m not seeing any useful Stripe constraint options.

Try the :filtered modifier.

I get this far, but it’s not letting me enter anything useful in the “Stripe Customer subscription” field.

@sorensong oh you’re right. Looks like subscription contains a few different fields including status. Ok, do this instead:

That was it! Rockin AND rollin’ now! Thanks a ton @romanmg!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.