💼 Uplance - Freelancing like Upwork - New Template from Zeroqode

upwork-screen-template-674x421(bubble)
This template is a complex, responsive template similar to Upwork, where users can post jobs and freelancers can apply to them. It also has messaging functionality to enable communication between employers and freelancers.

Live demo: upworkclone.bubbleapps.io

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

6 Likes

Hey Bubblers,
This template has just received a total overhaul from our best devs. We’ve restructured and optimised workflows as well as rebuilt most of the UI/UX from scratch. Now it’s a gem!
Check it out here:

1 Like

Hey All, we have significantly improved the documentation for this template, please find it here: Uplance - Freelancing like Upwork Template - Zeroqode Documentation

Levon

1 Like

Hi all, I am new here. Glad to jump in this Bubble experience, I will need info about template. Is there any possibility to reset templet as it was. I am working on this template, and while I am in process of learning there is chance I will need to reset it on state how it was when I bought it.
@levon

Hello, @ops3
Thanks for your question.

In case you have already applied some changes in your new app, based on the template, you can create a new app from scratch, using the purchased template, or you can just reset all your changes manually in the Bubble editor.

The more straightforward solution is creating a new app, there everything will be exactly the same as when you bought the template.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like