☁️Wasabi Cloud Storage Plugin

Hello, I have a query, every time I include a file in wasabiS3, the previous file is deleted… how can I avoid that?

Hi @proteuscrypto, thanks for your question.

It might be possible that the second uploaded file has the same name as the first one, and rewrites it. Please be sure that on the Wasabi element (or upload action, if used) there are corresponding fields filled.

If the issue will persist, please share screenshots with the plugin element and related workflows settings.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

hi, i check everything again, step by step and the file names are not the same. I made sure of that, and after I add a file if I add another the previous one is deleted. It only allows me to load multiple files if I select them all at once.

On the other hand, I have another query. How should I configure (Wasabi - Generate Presigned URL) so that it generates all the urls of all the files that I upload to the bucket at that moment. when I only do one image at a time it works fine. but when they are more than one I can’t get it

@proteuscrypto thanks for the provided screenshots. If on file upload is used the upload action, please be sure that the “Redefine fields” fields have the “yes” value.

Summary

If there will be any additional questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you very much, perform the steps as shown below but I still can’t get the url of each image, what could I have done wrong?

Hi @proteuscrypto, thanks for reply and provided screenshots.

Here are few suggestions that should help your setup work:

• in workflow that starts with “Button Next is clicked”, after the action “Upload WasabiS3 A” you need to add a pause ~ 2 or 3 seconds, allowing files to be uploaded properly to the cloud and assign related URLs. Then the action “Start For Each” is added (without Generate Presigned URL action afterwards).
  • create a new workflow, that starts with the “A For Each Execution” event, and add the “Generate Presigned URL” there, followed by “Create a new thing” action.

Hope the provided hints help. Please let us know if there will be any other questions that we can help with about our plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport I want to thank you for your excellent AAA+++ support, guys I made the suggested changes but now the problem is that now the workflow does not execute the Wasabi - Generate Presigned URL action. I apologize if I’ve done something wrong because I don’t have much time in bubble… thank you very much for your answer

and This part here is not running, I don’t understand why

Hi @proteuscrypto, thanks for your reply and appreciation.
Let us check the provided screenshots internally, and reply asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @proteuscrypto, thanks for your patience, here are a few more moments to be considered in building the required workflow.

• as For Each element on the page is working with a list of files, it is required to choose the required list (if you uploaded files, then it should be a list of uploaded files Screenshot by Lightshot, if it is a list of earlier uploaded files, you need to retrieve them first, by using the “Retrieve files” action, then use the list in For Each element Screenshot by Lightshot)
  • within the “Generate Presigned URL” action - the filename should be indicated from the currently iterated element: Screenshot by Lightshot

Depending on the file size, the generation process might take time, and a pause between each action might be required for a proper function.

Hope provided hints will help. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport, I’ve encountered a bug while uploading a file.
I want to select all type of files and I have not provided any mime type in “Accept” field of the plugin.

But when I try to upload a file it does show me any file type , it only shows me folders.

You help and guidance will be greatly appreciated.
Thankyou

Hi @Chakor, thanks for your message.

Please let us know what kind of files you are trying to upload. Also, please let us know if the plugin element has been copied from our demo page or you’ve made your own setup (the point is that if plugin elements & workflows are copied from the demo page, they will not work as expected)

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport Thankyou for responding,
I’m trying to upload all file types.
I created my own setup and did not copy form the demo page.

Hi @Chakor, thanks for your reply.
In addition to the provided details, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:
Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi,

Is it just me or is no wasabi input triggering the file selector? Need an urgent response as all file/image/video submissions on my app reply on the wasabi input. Thanks

Does your uploader upload to a location that includes the Page’s unique ID? Or anything similar to that? I ran into issues where the loader was initializing before the page’s unique ID was filled out causing that same issue

Hey @tylerboodman ,

No unfortunately nothing similar to that. Whichever wasabi input I click, it doesn’t trigger any window for file selection. Even on the old pages. Is your input working fine? If yes, what version of the plugin are you on?

Just tried my app now and it’s fine, I’m on 1.66 version. Just as a test make your Wasabi element not visible on page load, and add a conditional so when the parent’s thing isn’t empty then you make it visible (if your page has a data type)

Thanks for the suggestion tyler! Tried it but no luck. I also made a new page with just a wasabi input to see if it’s working. Did not make it visible on page load + had no parent group for it but it still didn’t work. Will try email zeroqode to see if they can help

Update:
It’s working perfectly on firefox but not on chrome which is really weird…will see what’s up. Thanks once again for the help

Hi @zain.zmn6, thanks for your messages.
We’ve checked the same on our demo page, and all cases work properly.
If any issue will persist, please share a screencast of it (here or in DM) made on the updated plugin, with setup and settings shown.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team