We are looking to hire a full time Bubble developer

We are looking to hire a full time Bubble developer.

Nesti is a startup based in Bristol, currently finalising our pre-seed funding round. We are seeking a full-time Bubble.io developer. The role involves working on API integrations, product design, and user experience.

Please reach out for more details on salary and key details.
For more information, visit Nesti.io

5 Likes

Hello :wave:

We would be happy to work with you. Would you like to chat to see if we might be a good fit?

1 Like

Hi! We’re UK (Cambridge) based and are a small team of highly experienced devs - we’re able to build from scratch, or work on an existing app, and the combination of quality + price + flexibility makes it a no brainier for businesses like yours. You can find details at https://notquiteunicorns.xyz - do book a meeting as I’d love to find out more!

1 Like

Hi @discovry , I’ll be glad to join your team. if you’ll allow me an interview, I can show you firsthand, what we can achieve together as a team.

1 Like

Dear discovry,

I hope this message finds you well.

We are a dedicated team of professional programmers with over three years of extensive experience in Bubble.io. Throughout our journey, we have successfully completed a wide range of projects, gaining invaluable expertise in various programming markets. Our proficiency is not limited to Bubble.io; we also excel in conventional programming languages.

Our ambition is to expand our work and broaden our expertise. We are confident that we possess the time, effort, and knowledge to deliver and accomplish your projects efficiently, within the shortest possible timeframe, and at a competitive cost.

If you are looking for reliable, skilled, and efficient programmers to bring your projects to life, we would be delighted to discuss how we can assist you in achieving your goals.

Thank you for considering our services. We look forward to the possibility of working with you.

Best regards,

Hi Will,
I have DM you my details.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thanks,
Jigar

Hi @discovry ,
I am an experienced bubble developer and am available for the full-time role. Please let me know if we can discuss it further over a quick chat.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Best Regards
Naseer

Hi @discovry,

I am a certified Bubble Developer with over 2 years of specialized experience in Bubble. I have successfully developed several projects as a solo developer, making me confident in my eligibility for this role.

Let’s have a chat to discuss this in more detail.

Thanks!

Hi,
I am an individual being available to join a full-time bubble developer position.
Could we have a meeting for a discussion?

Hi @discovry,

Our team has skilled Bubble developers who can work full-time on your project. We have experience with API integrations, product design, and user experience.

Let’s talk about how we can help Nesti succeed.

Thanks
Diksha

Dropped you a message, awaiting your response. :grinning:

Hi @discovry - I’m interested to know more about this :slight_smile:

Sharing a background and all details you would need to make a decision.

• I’m a Software Engineer with JP Morgan, and run Zeroic, India’s top product studio at night. We build affordable applications and automations for creators, startups and enterprises.
  • I’ve been building on Bubble, and other low/no-code platforms (Make, Zapier, n8n, Softr, Airtable to name a few) for the last 4.5 years
  • Built and scaled FormulaBot to 800k+ users (most proud of this)
  • Built lots of other Bubble products with Quizbot, Voxxio, Kurve, Moxy
  • Build plugins and templates on the side (recently)
  • Timezone: IST (with availability for work from 9 PM - 2 AM IST)
  • Hourly - $60/hour

Feel free to schedule a call with me here if you think there’s some synergy

Hello,

I am an experienced Bubble developer with a solid track record on Upwork. I have a deep understanding of Bubble’s functionality and have successfully developed numerous projects, including custom plugins for scenarios where Bubble’s native capabilities were insufficient. Additionally, I bring strong skills in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, allowing me to deliver robust and dynamic applications.

You can view my Upwork profile and see examples of my work here: Upwork Profile.

I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to your projects. To set up a quick call, please feel free to contact me at douglasmaringa4@gmail.com.

Best regards,

Douglas

1 Like