Web accessibility for Bubble

A lot more countries have been adopting the new rule for web accessibility. By the year of 2025 all of your website’s most probably have to be accessible.

After the first 48 hours, this plugin will re-scan and re-analyze your website every 24 hours to ensure that any new content, widgets, or pages are also adapted and thereby compliant with the WCAG 2.1 and ADA standards.

The only exception to our automated solution is PDFs, documents, and video subtitles, which are priced separately. This is simply because they are added files, which are not a part of your website’s codebase.

The accessibility interface solves 30% of the ADA and WCAG 2.1 requirements immediately. This includes mostly UI and design features such as sizing, colors and spacing. The remaining 70% are solved within 48 hours, by our AI that runs in the background and adjusts your website, to make it operable using a screen reader (for blind people) and the Keyboard (for the motor impaired).

This plugin will not change a thing for the majority of users. It will only be activated when turned on via the interface (or a Screen-reader if the user is blind), as an overlay to your website, and only to the user’s specific session. Therefore, this plugin won’t affect your design, UI, or performance at all. The entire process is automated. From remediation to becoming compliant. Additionally, we don’t collect user data, so we don’t affect your GDPR compliance.

Accessibility Solution for ADA & WCAG Compliance using Web Accesibility plugin for Bubble.


I’m currently developing an app that needs support for WCAG/ADA/ARIA and this plugin seems to fix this.
But as usual, there is very little documentation on how to use the plugin.
Any pointers? What are the DOMAIN_NAME headers fields supposed to contain?

EDIT: I found the documentation, but the above Q still stands I think.

Hi Alexander,

You’re absolutely correct. Thanks for your message, I updated the details on the Plugin. Basically it’s as follows:

  1. Install our plugin into your Bubble app.
  2. The widget appears on your website (after activation from our side)
  3. The plugins AI starts scanning and analyzing your website
  4. In up to 48 hours, your website is accessible and compliant
  5. Every 24 hours, the plugin AI scans for new and revised content to fix

The domain header is your Bubble domain URL.

Hey @nocodeventure! This looks amazing. Curious, how does this differ from the solution provided by UserWay or other solutions? I mostly ask because I’ve seen some negative reviews about these embedded solutions and need a great solution.

On second look, this seems to be a plugin for AccessiBe?

1 Like

You can see the difference on the demo link inside the plugin. We are whitelabeled reseller of Accessible :+1:

Awesome! Looks like a great solution for us.

Sounds great, feel free to send me a private message once you’re ready. You can also sign up directly using this link: https://accessibe.com

This will automatically attribute your account as a child account under our environment. This won’t cost you anything, we’ll receive a commission from accessibe.

1 Like

From June 2025 digital materials must be compliant with the European Accessibility Act / WCAG 2.1. This plugin can help!

Starting June 2025, the European Accessibility Act will require digital materials to adhere to the WCAG 2.1 guidelines, promoting equal access and inclusion. To help businesses and website owners meet these requirements, we are thrilled to introduce our plugin for Bubble. This innovative tool simplifies the process of achieving web accessibility excellence by automating accessibility checks, providing real-time feedback, offering customizable options, and offering comprehensive documentation.

With our plugin for accessibe, businesses can demonstrate inclusivity, expand their audience, and meet legal obligations, ensuring a more accessible digital environment for all.