When creating complex forms, what method is best?

So my question is simple, well i hope haha

When making a form like the one shown in the pictures below, would I make 1 data type with every choice and option inside that 1 data type? Or do I break it up the way I did here in the pictures? As of now, im having a harder time piecing everything together. How would everyone go about this? Or am i over complicating everything the way Im going about it? If I have to re-do everything from scratch, it is what it is i guess… What does everything think?

Also, when making a list, what are the add, remove, set list, add list, remove list, clear options? There is no clear documentation when it comes to any of this… or any documentation about how to chose the next options that come after.

Is it necessary to show everything on single page?

I would suggest divide the complete page into multiple module ( design it on to single page but different section).

So when user complete one section, hide that section and view next section.

How to store data- I think you can store data into multiple table so while fetching the data it will be fast. While showing the data, structured the page into multiple section so that you can fetch data parallel.

when making a list, what are the add, remove, set list, add list, remove list, clear options

There is clear document on bubble documentation. What exactly you need to know?

1 Like

when making a list, what are the add, remove, set list, add list, remove list, clear options

this is actually what i need to know. I tried using this but got lost. Set list is when you initially set your list data, add list is when you want to the list, etc. but how to implement it. thats what i cant understand.

I made 1 full form and 1 complete database thing. But I used the alphabet to group things together in the database. like A-Fullname, B-Questions, C-Checkboxes etc. I kept everything together and it seems to work nicely. Its the who what when where why that is killing me trying to understand.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.