Xero Integration Possible?

Has anyone successfully integrated with Xero to create invoices, purchase orders, sync contacts/suppliers etc? How did you do it?

I am currently exploring both Zapier and Integromat but it’s more involved/‘work aroundy’ than I though it would be originally.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Yes it is possible using a custom API workflow where you self manage the token.

I made a plugin to make it easier for anyone but you can also do it yourself.

2 Likes

Awesome, ill check that out. Thanks for the reply!

Very interested in this plugin thanks for building it! Does this allow me to push product sales into Xero if I’m using Stripe?

@arensbpa, yes you can push sales into Xero using the plugin. The plugin, generates the auth token and then you are free to use it as you wish to make the API call to Xero to push the sale. If you get stuck, feel free to get in contact.

oh that’s great ok will do thanks!

Hi @realisedgains , so awesome you created this app. Any possible chance of a loom / vid to how the steps to how you to do this integration? I have a payments / invoicing app that i’m looking to integrate with xero in some kind of one way integration. I.E Bookings / payments created in my app then get passed over and replicated in the persons xero account. Sounds hard to me, might not be. Any help appreciated!

@glendcassidy

If you haven’t already, check out https://plugininfo.bubbleapps.io/. There is a video at the end of the page but I will try and add sound to it shortly. Feel free to reach out directly if you get stuck.

I’d be interested to know what you are buildin @CeCe - I built a Xero integration years ago that did quite well.

Hi @realisedgains, I’ve got your plugin and got it all up and running following your video tutorial :slight_smile: how would I go about using it so only users in my Xero tenant can login to my app? Like a sign in using Xero button. Also, how could I get the info I the last steps <tenant_id> etc to auto populate instead of having to go into the user I created and copy it accross… just thinking of how I could streamline it for new organisations using my app.

Cheers

1 Like

Not sure if still relevant. Just done it without any plugins, seems to be working fine. Ping me if help/support needed

1 Like

Hi @michaelriedler, I’d be very keen to see how you did it without any plugins?

1 Like

Happy to help, or share some snippets! Want to ping me an email to michaelriedler@hey.com?

Interested in using this plugin but I wanted to read up on it a bit first and the link isn’t working, says the user needs to upgrade their Bubble account to allow public access.

Sorry, Bubble looks to have removed their free tier. Try this: Plugin Info - Xero via oAuth 2.

In response to your youtube comment, yes anyone can connect and you do not need to specify one Xero file.