First Plugin - Fabric JS

Hey everyone,

I decided to take a stab at plugin development.

I’m a marketer by trade, but I’ve built enough websites to grasp javascript. I want to get better and I figured this would be a great way to learn.

I plan on releasing more free plugins in the future to improve my skills.

I’m building my first project on Bubble and needed a way to add custom shapes, images, and text to an image.

I have a working prototype built on fabricJS. I plan on pushing the code public when I’m done. That way more experienced developers can help make improvements etc…

Here’s what I got so far: https://www.useloom.com/share/34f26e8b7b7d4ca6928142ff57f013b0

14 Likes

nice ,

1 Like

Thanks Beau.

Hey @leperrine
I’m currently looking for a similar plugin to this… so really interested
Please let us know how it is going and if you need any help.
thanks

1 Like

Will do. I’ve taken a week from developing my app. Needed a mental breather :smiley:

If anyone wants to help develop this further just let me know. I’m happy to share the code I’ve written.

3 Likes

@leperrine Good job , i am interested in this plugin , please keep us update once it is ready .
I am working with something similar , but in my case i am adding text using repeating group , then i want to move that text in the current cell around the image to prevent the text conceal the image , hopefully find something can help me to achieve my goal

also interested! could be a very useful plugin for certain apps.

any news on this?
thanks

Hi - also interested in knowing how you’re doing with this project. The demo looks great!

Hey @leperrine ! I just got into using bubble and wanted to create some functions using canvas. Are you still willing to share you code to help me kick start my project? I’m not much of a coder so all help is appreciated

Sorry everyone. I actually taught myself how to program and moved my project to Flutter. Much easier to create the functionality I need for mobile.

Hey all, I built a FabricJS plugin back in 2019 and just saw this post – sharing a link to my FabricJS plugin in case it would be helpful for you!

Let me know if you have any input or feedback! Happy to accommodate for your requests.

Cheers,
Alex

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for sharing Alex. I hope those who need this find it.

1 Like

Hi Alex
Having issues with accessing images via URLs
Is this an issue or is there a solution?
I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Hi Alex

For nine bucks a month I don’t expect full tech support

But a simple yes or no would be greatly appreciated…