New Plugin: TopCal - Dates, Ranges and Time Slots

Hey @gf_wolfer, I’m glad to see you call this out as people are sometimes asking (in other places) how one might go about sorting date ranges (which is impossible in vanilla Bubble)! (Though it isn’t 100% perfect, as if we compare two items and they have the same exact start date/time, it should really sort the items by their end-times, but List Shifter doesn’t support that. But it’s close enough for jazz and there are scant few algorithms that do it perfectly, anyway.)

But I do have one correction: List Shifter isn’t “free”, but is available to anyone and is Open Source. Those who are unable to pay for it are welcome to it until such time as they are. Those who are able are asked to contribute to the ongoing development of cool plugins under my “Karma-Ware” concept: GRUPZ: Karma-Ware Plugins for Bubble.

(BTW, this concept is so frighteningly unsuccessful [e.g., more than 14,000 installs of List Shifter and I’ve yet to come anywhere near recouping my time & money investment in its creation and maintenance] that I’ve basically ceased publishing open source plugins and all of my future work, no matter how minor, will be under Floppy or other similar plugin collections. But I suppose that could change again someday. :man_shrugging::crazy_face:)

1 Like