Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

$100/hour - Page Load Speed Expert Needed

Hey Bubblers. I recently converted my app to a Single Page App (SPA) because each page was taking 3-5 seconds to load previously and customers complained about slow navigation.

Now, the SPA is taking 10+ seconds to load each time. A lot of that load time is also a white screen which is a bad experience and leading to new complaints.

I’m looking for a Bubble Pro for a short-term project (5-20 hours) to:

1. Inspect app to find what is causing the app to load so slowly.
  2. Implement changes to speed up page load speed.
  3. Add loading animations where needed on RGs so customers don’t complain.

I am paying up to $100 per hour depending on expertise. Please DM me if you have helped with these types of problems before. Would like to know of previous examples of projects you completed like this. Please include your hourly rate.

Thanks,
Rod

4 Likes

Hey Rod!

I would be happy to take a peek under the hood. I’d imagine it’s likely due to data loading and plugins but you never know till you look!
Rate: 100/hr

Part of my daily job is ensuring the platform I work for pulls in and displays data from an external DB as performantly as possible.

My timeline opens up next week for new work if you’d wanna chat more!

Book some time on my cal via codelessconsultant.com

Best

I am certified bubble developer by Airdev.

As i am building my portfolio, i would love to take a look to you app, and see what can i do to make it more responsive.

I will not charge you, but when i am finished and you get what you expected, if you wish can give me a compensation of my time. But its up to you i wont you.

I just ask you, to give a testimonial on my site, about my work.

:wink:

Let us know the culprit when you find it. It’s usually one or more of the below:

• Loading a ton of data
  • Large images or an excessive number of elements
  • Resource heavy workflows
  • A buggy plugin

I have some general ideas and even know how to fix them. I just don’t have the time to do it myself in addition to other features I need to build. Hopefully I learn something new from whoever I hire.

5 Likes

There is no problem in HTML/CSS
Problem with 2 JS files, which might be uses in some of your plugin:
iubenda_cs
stub.js

Look at here

If I’m not wrong they are not async, so your page makes a request and waits for response.

1 Like

I can recommend @rico.trevisan

2 Likes