[4 New Plugins] Quiz Text - Quiz Tags - Quiz Match - Quiz Reorder

Hello guys,
Let’s introduce the first quiz plugins for the bubble platform. We hope that you love it :face_with_thermometer: , you are welcome if you need any support and we appreciate any suggestions :lying_face: :shushing_face: .
:stuck_out_tongue:

1- Quiz Text:

• A simple and easy way to create a quiz filling in the blanks with simple selections.
  • Three ways to fill in the blanks: Text, Dropdown Menu, Drag & Drop*.
  • Built-in menu to switch between quiz types.
  • Five modes to choose from: Create/Edit, Publish, Results, Result with Correction, and Correction.
  • Instructions are detailed within the editor’s placeholder.
  • Support long text.
  • Remove any style when pasting a text.
  • Built-in alerts for different errors during workflow actions.
  • Single export to the database.
  • Full responsiveness for different screen sizes.
  • Mouse and touch screen support.
  • Open-CSS for a fully customizable style.
  • The mobile version for drag and drop is based on item selection from the drop-zone to the blanks and vice versa for more ease of use.

2- Quiz Tags:

• A simple and easy way to create image tag quizzes.
  • Four quiz types: Three types to fill tags’ popup( Text, Dropdown Menu, Drag & Drop*) + Select (i.e. check tags).
  • Five modes to choose from: Create/Edit, Publish, Results, Result with Correction, and Correction.
  • Instructions are detailed within the image’s upload section.
  • Image preview (no direct upload).
  • An auto-positioning of the popup.
  • Autofocus in text input after popup window appears.
  • Tag icon to indicate the popup’s state, filled or empty.
  • Popup shows up on mouse hovering the tag.
  • Two exports to the database (image + quiz data).
  • Full responsiveness for different screen sizes without losing tags’ positions.
  • Mouse and touch screen support*.
  • The mobile version for drag and drop is based on item selection from the drop-zone to the tags and vice versa for more ease of use.

3- Quiz Match:

• A simple and easy way to create matching quizzes.
  • Support text and Image items.
  • Images preview (no direct upload).
  • Two exports to the database (image + quiz).
  • Scalable horizontal ratio between the two columns.
  • Boxes column with an adaptive size: font size, padding, margin, and image height are under the limit of the column’s maximum height and respect the initial proportion.

4- Quiz Reorder:

• A simple and easy way to create reorder quizzes.
  • Supports list and sentences.
  • Two ways to check answers, either by order or by place.
  • Single export to the database.
  • Boxes with an adaptive size: font size, padding, margin are under the limit of the maximum height of the container and respect the initial proportion.

Hi there! I’m building an app like duolingo and this plugin would help me so much, where can I see more about it and buy it?

Hi, I am wondering if you are the same person that I already replied to his concern on our youtube channel. :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, we created a series of six tutorials about how to create a multiple choice quiz and how to add these quiz plugins to a bubble web app. The series is in this link Tutorials, and you are welcome to check them out :slight_smile:

Yes I am the same person

1 Like

I would like to get this plugins but I’m currently in the free version because I’m creating my app, and it’s a long process, so I want to know if there’s one time fee, for these plugins

If so, why we don’t ask bubble to offer a one-time fee and then host our app on another platform less cheap :thinking:… I am just kidding :partying_face:
You know that a one-time fee and a subscription plan are two things completely different. You are just messing up the point. Those plugins are not like many other plugins in the marketplace. We could consider them as mini-apps, and there is an idea behind each of them to make them simple and unique. The majority of plugins out there are just trying to do one thing, like playing a video or showing a calendar, there is no special touch that the developers of these plugins put on it, and if you ask me about those ones, try by yourself to find something similar.
But if your concern is that you are in the developing stage and it may be frustrating to concentrate on your app while Bubble just keeps taking monthly fees from you, I understand that from you and from Bubble also, but I will put myself on your side. I will give you the authorization to use these plugins, free of charge, until you finish your app and become ready to publish. if you are ok with this deal, send me your app name in a private message, if not, well, this is my limit of what I could offer to you. This is your choice in the end.

Are these plugins still being supported? I am looking to buy them?

If yes, could I test the plugin and check if they are useful for me before buying them with the one time plan?