We work in a not very sexy field which makes that few companies propose us modern and user friendly tools (copywriting). As we are struggling with existing stuff but we don’t have anyone who really knows how to develop internally, I wonder if we could turn to Bubble. But before jumping into the full-time recruitment of a Bubble Wizzard, I’d like to validate that our needs can be covered (I’ve searched on the site and I have the impression that it is the case but I’d like to avoid to fail because I missed something).
We would like a dedicated project management platform with :
- User profiling with a nice profile page editable by the user (freelancer, mainly copywriters);
- Order management by a Project Manager with: creation of a purchase order for the hired freelancer, creation of a pdf quote for the client and project parameters (deadline, reference documents, etc.)
- Creation of reference documents to share with the right person at the right moment.
- Management of deadlines and project follow-up with a Trello-style screen
- Data access rights management according to admin level
- Setting up email notifications
- If there is a way to interconnect it with tools like Front.com, that would be wonderful.
This is a light version of the specifications but I hope it gives a sufficient idea of the need. If needed, I can add details of course.
Thanks in advance