A mix between Upwork, Trello and Clickup

Hello,

We work in a not very sexy field which makes that few companies propose us modern and user friendly tools (copywriting). As we are struggling with existing stuff but we don’t have anyone who really knows how to develop internally, I wonder if we could turn to Bubble. But before jumping into the full-time recruitment of a Bubble Wizzard, I’d like to validate that our needs can be covered (I’ve searched on the site and I have the impression that it is the case but I’d like to avoid to fail because I missed something).

We would like a dedicated project management platform with :

• User profiling with a nice profile page editable by the user (freelancer, mainly copywriters);
  • Order management by a Project Manager with: creation of a purchase order for the hired freelancer, creation of a pdf quote for the client and project parameters (deadline, reference documents, etc.)
  • Creation of reference documents to share with the right person at the right moment.
  • Management of deadlines and project follow-up with a Trello-style screen
  • Data access rights management according to admin level
  • Setting up email notifications
  • If there is a way to interconnect it with tools like Front.com, that would be wonderful.

This is a light version of the specifications but I hope it gives a sufficient idea of the need. If needed, I can add details of course.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hey Benoit,
I’m just about to launch my app for alpha users which has a lot of the same functionality, and then much much more. I have done most of what you’ve asked for, and it does take some time to learn, but it’s not difficult to implement. I haven’t built anything with Drag and Drop features like Trello but from my understanding it is possible. I also haven’t messed with fonts, but if I recall correctly you can install fonts in settings, and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were plugins for fonts.

Hope that helps.

Yep that’s all very doable in Bubble :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot! If I can see your app when it’s ready, I’ll be more than happy to give it a try.

About the fonts, I think there is a little misunderstanding. I was referring to Front.com, an email-based CRM. Basically, what I’d like is to be able to create a new order on our tool but directly in Front via a potential custom integration.

Thanks a lot. It’s cool to see a very reactive community :slight_smile: