Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Access list item from API call using filtering

I’m making a call to the FB graph API and it’s returning some of the data in a list.

Under ‘actions’ it has offsite_conversion.fb_pixel_purchase, comment, post, and post reactions, along with paired values.

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 3.30.39 PM

I’m wondering how to display single items inside a repeating group from that list.

Currently I’m trying to display the value of “offsite_conversion.fb_pixel_purchase” (19), but it is just listing all 4 values of each item of the actions list:

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 3.31.13 PM

The setup I’m using in the RG cell is:
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 3.31.30 PM

Any help is greatly appreciated. I’ve read about issues with nested APIs, but am not sure if this is the type of thing bubble has challenges with.

So I managed to solve this thanks to some inspiration from @romanmg.

In the repeating group that contains the individual ad data, i placed another repeating group, and filtered that RG by the specific action I was looking for.

That way, I can display both the action type and the value (in this case the conversion name (purchases) and and the number of purchases) using two text boxes in a 1x1 RG

Which looks like this when represented as text:

@tom9, Is there more details and broad explainaiton how it should be desinged and how it works? You mentioned @romanmg , do have any reference to her publication/video manual?

I feel like I need more understanding to be able to desing myself what I need.