Hi,
Why is it so hard to add things to a list on Bubble ??
I have a table Order with a fild Order_line which is a list of Order lines.
I want to add the order lines to my order, so I have to create a loop if I understand, is it correct ? how can I do that please ?
Have you created the order lines yet?
If so, just add them to the order using ‘add list’.
If not, you’ll need to create them first - it’s quicker and easier to do so by Scheduling an API workflow on a list (rather than using a recursive workflow - although either is fine).
Thank you @adamhholmes but ‘add’ didn’t work : it expected one line_order and I tried to add a list obtained by a ‘do search’.
If you’re trying to add a list then you need to use ‘add list’ not ‘add’ (as I already said in my previous reply).
Oh yes you’re right !!!
Thank you Adam !