Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Add list to a list. Possible?

I want to copy a list of things and add this list to another list. Is it possible?

It’s doable both in Design and Database. I can tell you more details if you can share what’s your use case.

User click “add to cart” and this item is saving in list called “ItemCart”. Cart is “Current user’s cart”. User clicks ORDER and it creates order for each day in January for example, using “Current user’s cart”. User can change order products for each day. I made loop for doing orders but every order uses the same “Item cart”. I want to copy and paste “ItemCart” list for every order in loop which doing orders for each day.
My orders have one “itemcart”(product). I want each order to have its own “Itemcart”

You lost me here. Generally speaking you can connect multiple DATA TYPES in the Database. Process is simple you add a new DATA FIELD to a DATA TYPE. And as a field type you’ll pick your desired another DATA TYPE. Does this answer your question?

If it doesn’t then I’d need you to clarify this:

I’m assuming you’re building a grocery delivery app. You want a client to choose what products he/she wants to be delivered daily. However if one day she decides she wants potatoes instead of eggs JUST for tomorrow, she should be able to do that. Am I correct?

“I’m assuming you’re building a grocery delivery app. You want a client to choose what products he/she wants to be delivered daily. However if one day she decides she wants potatoes instead of eggs JUST for tomorrow, she should be able to do that. Am I correct?”

Yes, It’s the plan.

I don’t see what’s the problem. If you’re displaying this list somewhere of User’s end. Add the edit button (in the RG) and onClick display a popup with Current Cell’s ItemCart. & let them make a change…

Otherwise this is how you connect related Data Types to each other.

Sounds like you want a “thing” called Orders, and you want each day of the week(or month) to have a different cart applied to that order?

if that’s the case, you create your “order”:

• Order name (wednesday’s order, etc)
  • Order’s Cart (itemCart)
  • Order’s User (John Doe)
  • Order Amount (itemCart’s Total)

So now you can have as many “orders” as there are days of the month (or year if you want) and each “order” will have it’s own “itemCart”

Let me know if i can provider further support :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.