AddToAny Share Button Questions

Re: the AddToAny Share Button,

When I click the email icon, I get this popup:

How do I fix this?

Also how do I set site to be shared when I click to share on Facebook or Twitter? Right now Bubble’s site is the site shared but I want to change this to my site?

Facebook:

Twitter:

Are you seeing these setting options where you can change the url?

1 Like

Aha! Thank you @romanmg. I missed that. I can now set the url that opens from the share link.

A few more questions: (Having some difficulty uploading an image. Please refer to the example facebook post from my original question above)

1. Do you know if there is a way to have my app logo as the title of the Facebook post? (In the example above this is the part of the post that says “You don’t need to be a coder”

2. Can I change the url link in the FB post from ‘My-App-Name.bubbleapps.io’ to ‘My-App-Name.com’? Or does this happen when I push my site live? (In the Facebook example above, this is the part of the post that says ‘BUBBLE.IS’

3. When I click the email icon to share I still get the grey page asking me to copy and paste the url (the url has now been changed to my app name). Is this how this feature works or do I need to change a setting somewhere?

Thank you,
R.G.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.