How to make user share post using 'AddToAny share button?

Hi guys,

I have used ‘AddToAny’ share plugin to enable anyone to share the post in the ‘feed’ page I have created. It looks like this:

When you click on black icon share it opens this:

Right now it shows the links of the available links in the post.

But I want to show the link to the post (as in when they click the shared link, it directs them to the bubble post and not the original link).

How do I get the bubble post link? How do I enable to create such links for all posts being made?

The post is a separate datatype available which has fields like description, post title, tags.

Hey - Did you figure it out, I have the same issue?

1 Like

Yes, you will have to create a URL for the post and that URL you have to share using that plugin

Hi, I am facing similar issue.
Can you please share how did you create a separate URL for each post?

Create a page to display an individual post. Call it /post or something else. Set the data for that page to Post. Now when you send any Post to that page to be shown, you can see that the url looks like /post/[post’s uid]

This, you can build the Url for any post: your domain.com/post/[selected post’s uid] There is a free plugin that you can use to let the user copy that built url to clipboard when they tap an icon or button (search the Bubble marketplace for copy or clipboard)

This is a live example for my Bubble app:

2 Likes

This is what the share setup looks like:

2 Likes

Hii…Can you please share how did you create a separate URL for each post?