Advertising Platform through Google Ads

Hi all, is there any sort of way to implement google ads into a bubble app? I haven’t seen any posts on this topic yet so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

Maybe try this: Putting Google AdSense code into site

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes
3 Likes

@krazitoast @J805 have you tried this? I am curious to make it work on in my app. It seems kind of hard but with your help maybe it can be easy. Thanks in advance.

I have put Google Ads on a site in the past. It was just adding the code inside an html element. Once you get the code from Google, it should be pretty simple to add it to your site. Do you have the code from Google already? That might be the hardest part. :blush:

1 Like

I haven’t gotten yet. The link below is what I started reading based on a plugin (Google Auto Ads) I saw in Bubble. If this the same as Google Adsense? The plugin link for Google Auto Ads doesn’t work any more. So I still need that code, do you know where I can get it, if its not to hard?

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9261307/set-up-auto-ads-on-your-site?hl=en

Looks like if you go here: Google AdSense - Earn Money from Your Website with Monetization

Sign in, then choose this option in the menu on the left.

You will find your code that you add to your site here:

Add your site like this:

Then you need to have Google do a review of you site. Then you just wait a few days to get approval. :blush:

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes
1 Like

I have added some Google Sense code as HTML inside a floating group floating relative to the bottom. When I click preview I cannot see anything but is this just because the page is not yet live? Is there a way I can check that it is working in the meantime? Thanks!

Hey @airbabble :wave:

I’m pretty sure you have to have your page setup completely first. Google needs to approve it before it starts showing up I think. That means you have to add a lot of content first.

I haven’t seen a way to do test ads. :man_shrugging:t2: Maybe someone else has seen a way to do that.

Hope that helps a bit. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks Joe, Google is giving me this message “The code is missing or incomplete” so it might be that nothing will work until my site is live. I just wanted to see what it would look like and make sure it’s floating in the right place before it’s live but it may not be possible!

That’s possible. When I put the code in before, I think I put it in the page body not in a floating group. I’m not sure if that made a difference. :man_shrugging:t2: