Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Any Bubble Experts who can help me with my App?

Hi There, are there any Bubble experts who would be willing to help me with my questions – either via email, live chat, or in person? (I’m located in Toronto).
Thanks a lot!

I am not really an expert but I have learned a lot about bubble and I could help on somethings if you need any.

1 Like

Hi There!

Thanks a lot for your help! I’m trying to build an educational app for my students (I’m a teacher) and I was wondering whether you could help me with the following:

1. I don’t want them to be able to “sign up” for an account – I want to upload a pre-existing set of username/passwords – is there anyway I can upload that on the Bubble Interface? (I.e. – I want them to use their name as the username and the student number as the password – I know when we program with code, this is possible, but is there anyway to do this in Bubble? If so, how?

2. I want to put a timer on the pages – is there anyway to do that? (I.e. My students will be completing a tests In this app so I want to time it (I.e. They get 10 minutes to complete part a, then they click proceed, they get 20 minutes to complete part B etc.)

3. Can I split my students into groups – i.e. Is it possible that when my students log in, half of them do test #1, and the other half get to do test #2?

If you have any suggestions about how I can do this, that will be really helpful! Thanks a lot for your help! I really appreciate it very much! :slight_smile:

There’s a bunch of experts on here. @levon is one of them. He can provide help over Skype.

Hi,

If you’re still in Toronto and need help I’d love to help. Sounds like an interesting project.

-Ali