↙ Any Image Compressor - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Any Image compressor is the best image optimizer for compressing images of any format to the smallest possible size. Upload multiple images and reduce the file size of your images at once. It also allows converting images from JPEG to Png format and also compressing images from URL.

Compresor

Live demo: https://zeroqode-demo-22.bubbleapps.io/img-compressor

DEMO & DOCUMENTATION

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code

4 Likes

Thanks @levon for this plugin

For a simpler UX, I would like my users to only have to upload their photo, and for Bubble to automatically compress the uploaded photo. In other words, I do NOT want users click to upload a photo, and then have to click a separate button to compress the photo. (I only need to do one photo at a time, not multiple photos.)

How could I set up a workflow to automatically compress a photo that is uploaded onto the Compress Upload element?

Thank you

I think I figured it out…just needed to set the workflow event to Do When Uploader is Changed

2 Likes

Hello @greg18, thank you for your messages, and thanks for using our plugin!

Happy to hear that you sorted it out so fast, sorry for not getting back to you before you figured it out :relaxed:

Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @greg18 , can you explain to me how you did this, if you are still alive in internet land? I wish to do the same thing, but I am having alot of trouble

Hi @tarafield2015

I’m not using this plugin anymore for compressing photos – by converting to base64, this plugin actually inherently increases the file size. (And if you ever need an image in base64 format, you can use Bubble’s built-in base64 converter).

I suggest using the free “Cropper” plugin to compress your images

1 Like

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. I will give it a go. Will it be able to interact with a multi file uploader? The aim is to have my staff upload their photos from their jobs, and have the photos compress when they hit the save button.