Any Template wishes?

Hey everyone,
I would like to build a template for the Bubble Marketplace in the next few weeks.
Are there any templates that you would like to see created? Anything that is missing?

Cheers,
Noel

1 Like

Maybe an online quiz creator? To allow people to create their own custom quizzes. Will be useful for online course creators to test their students or for marketers to collect market research data. So basically a Google Forms but for Quizzes instead of Surveys.

2 Likes

Good idea!

1 Like

A complete sales funnel (aka Webinar funnel, Click Funnel, Lead pages funnel, etc).

A digital product sales funnel:

Webinar funnel:

Click Funnel Example

Lead Pages Example

4 Likes

Ok , thanksđź‘Ť

I would LOVE to see a real messenger. RG loading / scroll to bottom are band-aids & do OK, but would be awesome to see some sort of RG that actually loads from the bottom --> up like a real messenger.

3 Likes

Hey Leonidas,

I have just published the first version of a simple online quiz creator in case you are still interested:
https://bubble.io/template/online-quiz-creator-1548439539279x948802065305436200

3 Likes

Very cool that you made this. I checked it out, looks good. Well done!

1 Like

Hi @nl.lorenz , i am interested in the quiz template , and i am building something similar , and i think your quiz Template can help me with some feature , but i need to know if i can do this feature :

• I am adding points for each user who completes the quiz correctly exactly as you did ( Total points to the user ) .

• The new feature i am looking for here is : after the user answer the questions ,user will not be able to take the quiz again ,because i don’t want to add new points every time user answer the quiz , but if the user who already take the quiz click on the completed quiz again :

• The selection process not active anymore or not display any more for the users who already complete the quiz . and Only Correct answer display

Looking Forward to hear from you
Best Regards

Hello @ciscotreasure!

Thank you for reaching out. As far as I have understood your question, you would like an user to be able to take a quiz only once:

This is definitely possible. In the current template, everyone is allowed to take a quiz without being logged in, however for your case I would recommend to make it mandatory for a user to be logged in order to take a quiz. You could also add another data field for each user which will be a “List of quizzes” . Every time a user completes a quiz, this quiz will be added to the list of quizzes of the current user. You could then prevent a user from taking a quiz again when the quiz is already contained in his list of quizzes.

I hope that I could answer your question.
Have a great day!
Noel

1 Like

Second this!

Hi Lorenz, I hope you are doing great , Was looking for this template you mentioned in the link, but it seems you remove it from the marketplace! is the template still available somewhere else or maybe something similar ! I 'm looking for a Quiz template , and i hope you can help me with that
BR

2 Likes

hi lorenz,

would love to see the template you created, the link is broken, thank you

It’s available again !