Best marketplace templates

I’m looking to build some marketplace features using a template, but I see there are a ton of options. Do you have any recommendations for templates that work well, look good, and are relatively customizable under a developer subscription?

Thanks!

Here’s one I built - travel marketplace like Airbnb.

I’m looking to build a few more. Let me know if you have an idea!

It really depends on the type of marketplace you are looking to build and the types of features you want, plus what you want out of it.

If you want to buy a template and launch a business, there are a few that are setup to allow that, while most templates fall a bit short of being a completely functional application.

Some other templates are very basic in functions but have done a decent job with setting up the UI component.

What are your goals? What type of marketplace are you looking for?

Learn More

Boston85719 is an expert Bubbler with a decade experience as an educator. Real name Matthew, he has been actively building SaaS apps, marketplace apps, scheduling apps and more for clients, himself and for sale as templates.

As an official Bubble Bootcamp Instructor, he leads Bubble Bootcamps on a regular basis.

Always willing to offer advice via the Bubble Forum, Matthew also offers Private Personal and Group Training Sessions.

Through his site, NoCodeTrainer, Matthew provides a range of tutorials with editor access to help you jumpstart your Bubble development.

Always accessible you can send Matthew a private message via the forum or send an email directly with your requests.

Be sure to checkout the Stripe Integration Course when you are ready to integrate Stripe payments to start monetizing your application via product sales or subscriptions.

Stripe Integration Course

NoCodeTrainer.com

Hey @josh25
You have not specified your business model. But we do have some well-designed, good-looking and easily customizable templates that I think can help you.

I suggest you to check:

Groupby

A marketplace template for group buying. You can use it both as a group purchase and as a marketplace. Even if you do not want to use it as a group purchase, you can start using it as an e-commerce application immediately. There are many features, such as decreasing the price of a product as the quantity increases or customer credit card storage feature.

For more information you can visit:

Meally

If you intend to set up a marketplace like UberEats, you can check out Meally. It was built in a way that is easy to understand and easily customizable.

For more information you can visit:

I hope this information will be useful to you, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best, Batuhan

I could use some advice on which templates and/or training might be the best to start with. I’m a retired web developer so I’m familiar with the fronted and backend technologies, but wanted to focus on the business and marketing end of things and didn’t want to tackle the whole stack on my own and then I found No/Low Code and Bubble.io.

My proposed platform is a multi-sided marketplace for locally-grown produce, eggs, honey, mushrooms, microgreens and sense we are producing eggs maybe a chicken or two.

There is a similarity to AIRBNB in how the interested parties are related. We want to support and add value at least four categories of users:

FARMERS growing food, on their own land, backyard, frontyard, sideyard, etc. similar to (HOSTS) in the AIRBNB model
CONSUMERS looking for food geographically as close to them as possible in their own neighborhood similar to (GUESTS) in the AIRBNB model
FARMHANDS who are primarily local kids and young adults, but perhaps not so young adulst, but always, always local for local Labor similar to (VENDORS, CLEARNERS, GARDENERS, etc.) in the AIRBNB model
SHOPKEEPERS who collect local produce, eggs, chicken, honey and mushrooms and sell them at local Farmers Markets similar to (AGGREGATORS/MANAGERS) in the AIRBNB model

Advice and Counsel ?