Anyone experiencing an issue with saving location data to a logged out user?

edit: I can save to an address field that is a text, but not the field that is geographic address (i tried two geographic address fields)

It gets deleted as soon as it is saved.

Which type of input are you using?

Searchbox and also through workflow.

Do you have entered your Google API key?

Yes. Everything was working until yesterday morning. And this problem is affecting all of my apps, not just the one I have been working on… so I don’t think it’s anything I broke on my side.

I can save address to a text field at the same time as a geographic address field… and the latter disappears in front of my eyes.

It shows in the log, an address or zip code being saved, but not what happens to it when the field resets itself.

1 Like

I tried to work around it by referring to a text field when the geographic address field is empty, but even though the address is there . I can’t do a distance calculation.

1 Like

Check in Browser console to see any issue with your Google API Key. If there’s nothing, send a support ticket

1 Like

On the debugger, i now noticed it showing geographic address fields as “Object, Object”

on the Browser console,

I have two issues showing up…

• Specify SameSite=None and Secure if the cookie should be sent in cross-site requests. This enables third-party use.
  • Specify SameSite=Strict or SameSite=Lax if the cookie should not be sent in cross-site requests

But this problem shows up when user is signed in as well… and I have no issues with a signed in user.

I will send the ticket, but I have limited the logged out user’s interaction to signing up and signing in.

May be I should have done that a long time ago, but I wanted to give users a chance to get a feel for the site before signing up

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.