API Returning Raw text and no JSON data

I created a recaptcha alternative (hCaptcha) and am having a weird issue.
ECQ2HKlc1b
gW6ChSvnyq

They are confirmed the same version.

When I return the data on a testing version on the plugin, I’m able to retrieve the data in its type form.

On live, I’m only able to retrieve the raw text. Is this an issue or am I doing something wrong? I cannot remember if there was anything special I had to do. Not sure why it would look fine on testing version and not on production.

I’ll submit a bug report if this persists.

Im with same problem, apis returning only raw

1 Like

This is a confirmed issue not only with me, but others as well. Preventing me from building any plugin right now. Bug report has been submitted.

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Vlad here from the dev team at Bubble.

@GH5T - thank you very much for the post and the detailed bug report.

Using the info you sent, we discovered that there was a bug in our plugin publishing pipeline that caused this issue. We have pushed a fix to that pipeline.

Please note that you will have to publish a new version of your plugin in order for the fix to take effect.

Since this issue impacted more than just your plugin, we will also be following up with other plugin developers impacted to let them know.

Glad to hear it… But you guys are either sitting in my editor or there is a new bug.

I only have one open window, and I’m not sharing the plugin with anyone else.

Get off my editor! :slight_smile:

Did you get this fixed? We can log out all sessions if it’s still a problem, let us know!

1 Like

All good now!