I made a set of function that are API calls to explorer endpoints. It mostly works except one of them. “BlockInfo” work when I test it as an API call, but when I go use it, the fields all return empty. So, in pictures:
I set up the API connector and I test it. and I see that the values I want are showing up.
I set up a call
I am calling BlockInfo with the input that it needs (a hash). I can see the hash is found in a previous step and is correct. But when I send it to this function, I get a set of empty fields
Thats the correct API Provider. THe correct value for “Blockhash”, but nothing comes back.