API workflow on list with date/time conditional

Hello,
I trying to create an annual task app to remind me and our team mate to do a task base on specific time in the year.
Database I will have one table name Annual Task to store information of annual task including
Title, description, start_date, end_date, reporter, assignee
Start_date will have a value like 04/05/2020 12:00 am
To have a reminder, I created two API workflow,

1. Schedule API workflow on annual task list
    List to run on will be Do a search for Annual Task WHERE Start_date = current_datetime change hour,minute,second to 0 + 10 days
    With same condition, I can print value to text element or repeating group with correct value, but It does not return any annual task from List to run on .
    This is my problem, I tried to search by another condition like Description = “For example” It can pass to second API workflow to send email.
    Please let me know if you have any idea around it.
  2. Send Email

Hey @techoffice,

Welcome to Bubble :slight_smile: A simpler way to do this may be to schedule the reminders individually. You could have an API workflow set up called “reminder” that takes a task as a parameter. In this workflow, you’d have all of the actions that you want to happen when a user is reminded about a certain task.
When a new task is created, you could schedule the api workflow “reminder” for that individual task (and the scheduled date could be whatever you want it to be).
Let me know if this makes sense.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.