Apply gap spacing between elements

On a native mobile page app, I have used the option “apply gap spacing between elements” option for most of my formating, to space out elements in forms and groupd when using row our column groups,.
It works well on mobile phone layout, but when testing on a tablet the space defined is simply not showing up, the elements touch each other instead of applying the gap pixels (usually 10px row or column).

Has anyone noticed this yet? And if yes how to solve it?

Which tablet? I haven’t tested that specifically, so I’d be curious to know. If it’s highly reproducible, I’d suggest submitting a bug report because Bubble claims to support all major browsers on desktop and mobile.

iPad Air iOS 12.5.5

Here’s a screenshot of the iPad page versus the iphone page

Is the iPhone running the same version of iOS?

Here’s Bubble’s official browser support policy.

No, iphone is running iOs 15.5, of course it can explain, probably the iPad version is not supported on this feature.

I have the same problem. But on my desktop everything is ok, but on client’s desktop its looking awful. We tried different browsers and OS.
please answer me if you would solve this problem

@karazabat4k
As explained elsewhere in the forum, gap spacing is only supported by Safari in versions 14.1 and higher…

So, if your users are using older versions of Safari you might want to use another method of spacing your elements.

1 Like

I use chrome, and everything works well. and it worked in old version.
whatever, thank you your reply.

1 Like

If support for older Safari versions is important to you then revert back to using margins.