Appointment Booking and calender

Hi all, I am looking for a plugin for our customer’s house cleaning business. This is a large franchise SaaS model, so each franchisee must manage their field staff. So, it can get complex quickly, but I am at step one; basic calendar with multiple cleaners working on one-time or recurring services for a few hours at a time. Need to be able to sort by cleaners, type of service, zip code and maybe more.

Any thoughts, suggestions or examples would be great. I am looking for a ready made solution or would consider outsourcing the buildout.

Thank you,

Erick

Seems to me you need a custom solution. I build custom/private plugins for clients all the time. If you need something specific, shoot me a DM and we can go over it.

EDIT: Actually, you may just need to know your idea more and the functionality you want can be built with vanilla Bubble. Just message me and we can go over it or I can get you started in the right direction.

Holler! There’s plugins to handle this on the market already (a couple being my own a few others belonging to other devs here)

Sounds pretty straight forward.

Holla, Holla,

I looked and the ones in Bubble created by the community look pretty old. Not very many created or shared recently. We started looking at Air Calendar by Zeroqode. But open to other suggestions and options.

Thank you,

Erick

1 Like

Hi Jared,

Thank you for your response. Essentially, we need a very basic scheduling tool for the cleaners which can be sorted and filtered in various way. Additionally, if we can allow the cleaners to block certain times or days so they don’t get booked, that would be good. Again, if this is all out of the box for Bubble, that is great, but which plugins do you have or can recommend?

Thank you,

Erick

Don’t you dare use that plugin! :rofl:

1 Like

But yes. My cal paid or free plugin would do that. If you get the paid version which is updated as needed/requested and you ever wanna schedule a consult I’d be happy to run through things with you for a half hour or More for free otherwise I can do async support to get you up and runnings with Looms and the like

Agreeeeeed.

Are they the sworn enemy of the people?

Cool, yes, send me the link.

Thank you.