Arrange text boxes in a group

Hi,

I am building a real estate webpage and I have made a dynamic page where the characteristics of the current page property are going to be displayed with text boxes inside a group.

This text boxes are going to be visible sometimes and other times not visible (conditioned by the type of property, ex: bathrooms text box is not visible if property type is land lot), I was wondering if there is any way that I can set the text boxes to re arrange automatically in such way that I don’t get the ugly blank spots in the middle of the group when a text box is not visible.

I am appending to this thread 2 screenshots that might expose much more clearly what I am referring to. You can see in the screenshots how the arrangement of the information on the group re arranges automatically without leaving blank spots whenever a text box is not being displayed, keeping it organized.

Is there any better way to do what I am trying to do?

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance!

Untitled5 Untitled4

@pachocastillosr

Hi!

I am not sure what blank spots you are referring to. Are these them?

Hi @cmarchan. No, those images show what I want. This image shows what I don’t want.

I suggest you stack them vertically, hide all by default with a setting to collapse if hidden, condition their visibility based on logic that applies to all.

Also pay attention to responsive settings so that the groups can wrap to the previous line if the page is stretched.

You may not be using a repeating group for your use case but this great video may spark some ideas on responsiveness by @romanmg Making a Repeating Group Responsive in Bubble.is

This other video shows the concept of collapsing groups to hide/reveal them > Building a menu with sub-options (collapsible sub-menus)

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.