Atomic Fusion - Design, UI Components, Themes, UI Kits, Landing Pages and more

Just got it fixed. It will be released on the next publish to the chrome store. I’ll check out that discord link. Thank you so much for finding these things and giving me your feedback. It’s much appreciated!

1 Like

@neilpierce No problem. One other thought/bit of feedback. When I’m in say, UI Blocks > Atomic Blocks, it would be really useful to have a search function at the top so I can just type, for example, ‘Hero’ and it shows me just the hero blocks.

Scrolling through to find what you want isn’t too bad at the moment but when that list grows it’s going to be a little time-consuming to find what you want.

I’ve been using it for the last few hours to build out a couple of pages and it’s great. Saving me loads of time and as a Bubble newbie, I’m learning a lot as I can see how you’ve created them.

1 Like

Lol you’re reading my mind. I literally just did a speed page build using Atomic Blocks. I said to myself, man it would be better to search. Lol

Check it out

1 Like

Search has been implemented on the Atomic Blocks UI Kit. I’ll add this to other sections when they grow.

1 Like

@neilpierce awesome, great minds think alike :grinning:

1 Like

The Flash!

1 Like

Can we add our own components like in openBUILD

3 Likes

Not at this time but it is on the roadmap.

1 Like

It’s just awesome, dude! Thanks and congrats!

How far off as an estimate

Thank you very much!!!

Hopefully just a few weeks but no real eta. It’s been requested a few times so I’m trying to move it up the list. It’s a more complicated feature.

This feature is ready to be release. Just waiting for Google to approve some modifications to the extension. Hopefully I can deploy V2 in the next couple of days.

1 Like

Is this compatible with the new responsive engine?

Yes. Only the new Flexbox engine is supported. Nothing is built with the old engine.

1 Like

You have built the part of the app where you can save your own elements?

1 Like

Yes. Releasing today in v2 beta.

1 Like

This will help me so much to learn the new engine!! Thanks, man! @neilpierce

2 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to having you as a user.

1 Like