Audio Player - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello @hej @JohnMark

We pushed an update to plugin with 2 new states:

1. track length
  2. remaining time

Demo: https://zeroqode-demo-05.bubbleapps.io/audioplayer

Please upgrade to latest version, refresh the app and give it a try.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.

1 Like

Great timing, thanks @levon.

Is it possible the autoplay started working after iOS 13.4.1? Seems like my player on bubble app http://www.ech.ooo keeps playing now. Really great news!! Next up would be skip when double clicking :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello, @hej!

Can you please clarify your request? If we can assist you, please provide the details on your issue :slight_smile:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hey, everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

We have redesigned Demo page: https://zeroqode-demo-05.bubbleapps.io/audioplayer so it looks like our new website design :slightly_smiling_face: Hope youā€™ll like it :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
ZQ Team

1 Like

Love this audio player, thanks @levon

If anyone else experienced the problem of the background colour insisting on staying grey gradient and not transparent, I found the CSS that was blocking the colour change :

<style>
    .mejs__controls {
        background: transparent !important
    }
</style>

Put that in the page header or in an HTML element on the page where the player is, et voila !

2 Likes

Hi @richardosborne14, thanks for your appreciation :hugs:

Allow us to mention that the transparency setting can be also set up by the corresponding slider:

Let us know if we can help with anything else related to our plugin :wink:
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thanks Zeroqode Team but Iā€™m afraid the transparency doesnā€™t work for me in the plugin parametres. I had to dig into the CSS in the Chrome inspector to find the gradient background (on the controls layer) that was refusing to turn transparent. I tried everything to get the transparency settings to work in the Bubble editor, but no luck!

Hi @richardosborne14 , thanks for your reply.

Sorry to hear that :pensive:
We understand that some of the below advice you might have been already tried, but still, please:

• check if you use the last version of the plugin
  • check if on the background of the plugin element there is no other group with a background color.

In case the provided advices didnā€™t help, and the issue will persist, would it be convenient for you to add our support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator of your app? That will allow us to check whatā€™s wrong with your setup and test it out in your workspace.

Enter your Bubble editor page ā†’ Settings ā†’ ā€œCollaborationā€ tab ā†’ Invite a user (email).

(Note: disregard the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.)

We will check your setup and do a few tests in an attempt to find the root cause and help you fix it.
In case it is ok for you, please us know.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Thatā€™s very kind guys and gals of Zeroqode, thanks for that! At the moment my workaround has fixed the problem so I donā€™t need any more support. Thanks all the same and thanks for all the wonderful plugins and templates (Headstart changed my life :joy:)

1 Like

Hi @richardosborne14, thanks for your appreciation :hugs:
It is very valuable for us and the more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins!

Have a nice week ahead!
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Is this the same plugin used for Streaming Like Spotify template?

Iā€™m having troubles with autoplay and iā€™ve noticed that the itā€™s the same with the template.

Please assist.

Hello @djpapzin
Thanks for reaching out!

Weā€™ve also received your message on our forum. We can proceed with further updates there. :pray:

Please provide more details of the issue, we will be glad to help.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport, I have replied on your forum.

1 Like

Iā€™m using your advanced audio player plugin for my app. Iā€™m using for a mobile app and I have two questions about it.

Iā€™m wondering if itā€™s possible to remove the play button on the audio player so that users can only use my custom built pause and play button to control the audio player.

Also, when I try to use the handle to navigate to a specific point in the audio it doesnā€™t work very well.

The handle isnā€™t visible until itā€™s pressed.
Itā€™s not sensing that the handle is being pressed very well.
The handle doesnā€™t follow the movement of where Itā€™s dragged to.

I created an html audio player that has a handle that works really well. Iā€™m wondering if its possible for me to use all the features of your advanced audio player while using my html as the audio player that is displaying. Or if you guys would be open to making some changes to the appearance settings and handle?

Iā€™ve attached a video below of your me using both your advanced custom audio player and the html audio player under it. It might be challenging to notice the difference in the video so Iā€™ve also attached the html code for the audio player I built if youā€™d like to test and see the difference.

Audio Player audio::-webkit-media-controls-volume-slider { display: none; }
  audio::-webkit-media-controls-enclosure {
    display: none;
  }

audio::-webkit-media-controls-panel {
    width: calc(100% - 44px);
  }

audio::-webkit-media-controls-play-button {
    display: flex;
  }
</style>

Hi @cohereandnow, thanks for your message and sorry for the delayed reply.

Currently, the only possibility is to set the color of the player button color to white or any other used background color, so it will be invisible to the user.

Check an example on the test page: zeroqode-demo-05 | Bubble Editor

Weā€™re afraid that this point also might be influenced by the used device/browser capacity, file upload speed, etc.

Also, all suggestions (remove the play button, handle appearance, use of own HTML player to display) has been passed to developer team consideration, so they will check how feasible would be to add them in future plugin updates. In case any news in this regard will appear, we will let you know first.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Ok thanks! The functionality of the handle is the suggestion Iā€™m most interested in. It doesnā€™t work very well on mobile.

I have what might be a niche use/question. I am designing an app that will grab an audio file from an s3 bucket and, hopefully, load it into an audio player. However, I want the ability of my app to, upon a click of a button, to move the player head to a specific timecode in that audio file. I would provide that data in a JSON format. Is that possible?

Hi @deantaylor1793,
We appreciate your message and thank you for your interest in our plugins.

We provide support by answering general questions about our products. And, unfortunately, we donā€™t provide consulting/customization services. :pray:

However, your scenario can be achieved with the Advanced Audio Player Plugin since it can accept audio files and play them. By using the plugin actions such as playing the audio player and setting it to Position, which enables you to play the song from a certain moment of time. See the screenshot below:

In addition, we suggest checking out our pluginā€™s demo editor page at zeroqode-demo-05 | Bubble Editor for additional guidance and examples of workflows.

To test out this plugin with the lowest risk, we recommend subscribing to it. If you decide to unsubscribe a few days later, you will only be charged on a pro-rata basis. For instance, if the monthly price of the plugin is $5, you would only pay 17Ā¢ per day ($5/30 days).

If you need any further assistance or information, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards, :pray:
Zeroqode Support Team.

@zerocodesupport, Iā€™m using the advanced audio player for my mobile app and the audio files stop playing around 14-15 minutes on android devices. The files are guided meditations and some are 1-2 hours long. It seems to only happen within android OS. Do you know what might be causing them to stop or any potential solution to allow them to play all the way through?