📻 Audio Radio Player - New Plugin from Zeroqode

The audio player with built in radio features, completely customizable using bubble elements. Get the visual style you like for your app and music going.

Video overview:

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page at: https://zeroqode.com/plugin/audio-radio-player-1573144824478x371235837970367550

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

1 Like

Hello
Is it easy to integrate this plugin in any Bubble page?
how may songs can a plugin play?

Regards,
Ash

yes, should be quite easy

there is no such limit

Hi @levon

Great plugin. I was trying the cursor, moving it quickly it gets out of sync with the playlist. Let’s investigate!

Hello there @JohnMark, thank you for reaching out, we already fixed the demo page, now you can test it again.

Thank you,
BR,
Nik.

1 Like

It is wonderful. If I publish this and build with XCode, can they play music even when the screen is closed?

Hey @levon I’m considering this plugin & have played around with demo a bit. Generally it does what I think I want in an audio player. I have some questions/inquiries:

1. Volume control:
    on iPhone 12 → I noticed the volume slide did not work on my iphone. Why?
    on Windows desktop → it did work but only seemed to work in a binary way…fully silent or with sound, no in-between. I did not find it capable of modulating volume of sound consistently
    Are these known issues/constraints? Are they fixable?

2. Which audio file formats does it play? Your sample files are mp3. Does plugin support any other popular audio file formats (wav, etc)? Any known issues/formats it does not play? (let me know if I missed the disclosure of this somewhere)

3. Is it possible to play audio tracks (for non-music clips) at 1.25x or 1.5x speed? If not is that a feature you could potentially add?

4. FYI Notification icons do not render in Preview mode. The feature stills works though.

Hi @guy.blueoceans,

The issue about the iOS devices, unfortunately, relates to the used library limitations (it is a known issue, and once it will be fixed on the library side, we will apply it within the plugin). As for the Windows desktop - it mostly relates to the speed of volume modulation (it should be slow enough for Bubble to react on the slide move).

Supported formats: “mp3”, “mpeg”, “opus”, “ogg”, “oga”, “wav”, “aac”, “caf”, “m4a”, “m4b”, “mp4”, “weba”, “webm”, “dolby”, “flac”.

The developer team will check how feasible would be to add such a feature in future plugin updates, thanks for suggesting it. If any news will appear in this regard, we will let you know asap.

Thank you for reporting it, it is an issue related to the icons themselves, it will be fixed shortly.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport
Is the issue about iOS volume control fixed or still not working?

Hi @peter11,
Thanks for reaching out.

No, unfortunately. However, we have forwarded it once again to our developer team to check if there have been any updates or progress on the library side.

Rest assured that we will keep you updated on any news or developments regarding this matter. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @peter11,
Thank you for your patience. :pray:

We’ve checked it once again but unfortunately, it is not possible to change the volume for specific audio or video element on iOS devices.

Therefore, we’ve updated the plugin and added the “Is iOS Device” state which will hide this option in iOS devices.

In case you have any other questions, please let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thx for the reply - Will it be possible via your native wrapper?

Hello @peter11,

Unfortunately, no. The only way to change the sound on iPhone devices is via side buttons. Apologies for the inconvenience. :pray:

If we can try to help you with anything else, please let us know.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team