Blockspring is broken (again)

When I’m trying to connect Bubble to Blockspring, I get this error:

Client authentication failed due to unknown client, no client authentication included, or unsupported authentication method.

Please fix this.

1 Like

Please submit a bug report, otherwise the team can’t look into it.

1 Like

I did, just wanted to also write here.

2 Likes

Working on Sunday? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can’t create ‘worlds best no coding platform’ when you are just working office hours :wink:

2 Likes

Seems like the answer is no :frowning:

1 Like

Are there any updates on this?

1 Like

@nocodeventure Has this issue been fixed for you? I’m still getting the same error. I’m starting to worry about Bubble’s stability :frowning:

2 Likes

I think you need to be patient. You’ve mentioned the issue in the weekend and I would suggest to wait until Wednesday before you message Bubble about the issue.

1 Like

You are right however these kinds of issues have been happening a lot lately. For example here is another time I was expreriencing issues with Blockspring: Blockspring is broken

Blockspring is very important for me and since these kinds of issues have been happening a lot lately, I started to worry about Bubble’s stability.

1 Like

We’re looking into it. Note that Blockspring has been acquired and isn’t actively developing their product though, so I would recommend looking at a different option in the longer term.

1 Like

You’re correct, I will be looking into alternative plugins. For now, your support team told me that this was on Blocskpring’s end. Do you know how I can get in touch with them? (E-mail etc.)

1 Like

support@blockspring.com

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

You can also try admin@blockspring.com

They don’t give out very much info to get in contact with them directly

Thanks, I already sent an email to support@blockspring.com . If I don’t get a reply I will try admin@blockspring.com .

Hopefully this gets resolved soon :frowning: , I really need the Blockspring API.

The answer I had form them was from this email : founders@blockspring.com

1 Like

Ok thanks!

Did you found a solution? I’m getting same error

Hi,

The Bubble support team confirmed that it is a fault on their end, and that they were still working on it.