πŸ—‚ Boardly Job Board - New Template from Zeroqode

boardly_Forum

Boardly - is a clean and powerful Job Board template. This template is designed with ease of usability in mind and comes with a lot of handy features both for recruiters and candidates. It also comes with a powerful admin panel for the template owner to manage the platform.

Features:β€Œ

• Post jobs as a user.
  • Feature jobs as an admin.
  • Fully dark mode
  • Responsive design
  • Animated custom menu.
  • Account settings.
  • Powerful Admin panel
  • Super quick search based on job position, description and keywords.
  • App remembers users last choices (even for not logged in users)

Live demo: https://jobboardapp.bubbleapps.io/

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

@levon this template looks great. I just purchased it and noticed that the back button within the app wasn’t working on mobile devices. I checked your website and same issue was occurring in the demo. The demo version was resolved on your website and i was wondering if someone over there might be able to clue me in on how they fixed it? Thanks in advance.

Hello, @localprosnet
Thanks for using our products.

We apologize for the inconvenience you have faced. Currently, we are fixing this issue and will notify you once it will be done.

Thanks for understanding.
Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport, the issue was the banner overlapping the back button when on a smaller screen. It took me all day to figure it out but that’s all it was. I’d still suggest resizing or sending the header to the back. Best! And Thank you for getting back to me.

1 Like

Hello, @localprosnet

I’m glad to hear that you have solved your issue and I apologize if I wasn’t helpful enough for you.

Best regards,
Support Team