Bubble closes $100M Series A fundraising round: What's next?

Hello everyone,

Josh and I have some exciting news! Bubble just closed a large round of financing: a $100m series A! We've had to keep this quiet for a few weeks as we had to close, and then we had to work on the announcement, and it was hard to not to share this sooner (I remember reading some posts a few weeks ago from users asking why Bubble wasn't trying to accelerate with more funding, and we couldn't say anything!) You can read more about the announcement on our blog here, and happy to answer questions users may have on this thread. Also, we're really hoping to use this announcement to make clear to everyone, in particular outside of the community, that Bubble 1) aiming for really big things 2) here to stay, and we would love your help spreading the news. In particular, please 1) Retweet or retweet with a quote this tweet

2) Comment on this LinkedIn post, and reshare it (I hear that commenting is really impactful for visibility).

Thank you so much for your help on this and we're looking to many more years building the future of technology together.

Emmanuel & Josh

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://bubble.io/blog/bubble-series-a-100m/
107 Likes

Amazing news, great work @emmanuel @josh and the entire Bubble team!

I’m happy to have taken the leap with Bubble 5 years ago as it has changed my life and business for the better. Keep up the amazing work :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Fantastic to hear this @emmanuel and @josh!

With this kind of funding and new resources I am really looking forward to be working on new builds on the platform. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Bubble team did an amazing work and the better is coming!

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing!
Congratulations @emmanuel and @josh :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Wow, amazing you guys! Keep up the good work. :raised_hands:

#thenextamazon #thenextgoogle

You have helped so many people create business for themselves and many jobs for others. Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

It’s amazing how I started as one of the first 25K users, there was no term “no code”, and I was emailing the founders with support questions! A huge congratulations to the Bubble team on all you’ve accomplished and I can’t wait to see where we are five years from now!

7 Likes

I’m proud of this. Nice work guys

2 Likes

Really impressive! And a solid insurance for continue to base and expand my and my client’s businesses using Bubble. Big important step! :rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

Amazing! :rocket::rocket::rocket: :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

OMG! What!? This is amazing! :facepunch:

Congratulations guys… :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

@emmanuel

I recently watched again that Harvard iLab session Josh and you did with a bunch of MBA students back in 2015 to promote your awesome vision!

That session motivated me to sign up, learn and got hooked ever since!

Changed my life! Thank you!

Deep heart-felt congratulations! :tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

8 Likes

Fantastic.
Well done Founders and all of the Bubble Team.
Me and 1,00,000+ other Bubblers cheering you on from the sidelines

3 Likes

Amazing :slight_smile: Congrats

1 Like

I love you, Bubble.

2 Likes

Amazing !!!
Bubble is really fantastic and news like this makes us much happier!
:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

Congrats @emmanuel and @josh - great news for the team and the wider Bubble ecosystem. :clap: :clap: :clap:

10 Likes

Awesome!!!
:clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Amazing news!!! Congrats, @emmanuel @josh !!!:tada:
I am very glad that Bubble is reaching a new level and I’m excited to be a member of the community!

3 Likes

Great news that will probably reassure new users and institutional groups and make bubble known more widely :tada:

3 Likes