Bubble Emails going to spam

I’m using Bubble’s basic workflow action to send an email.

The email contains a link which directs users to a page in my app and an HTML image for aesthetic purposes.

Everytime bubble sends the email to a new user’s email address, it goes to spam, and the user has to mark it as not spam initially before future emails will be sent as normal.

Hi @abhi

I’m using my own Sendgrid account to make sure I don’t fall into this state.

Can you elaborate what that means?

How do I setup my own send grid account?

And is that a different plugin for sending emails?

Hi @abhi,

You need to create your own Sendgrid account, and then

1 Like

Hello @eve, I tested Bubble’s “confirmation email” generated by Bubble with many users, and they all received them in the SPAM folder. Is there anything Bubble can do on in his Sendgrid account to increase his email confidence level?

If not, is there a way to retrieve the link from an email confirmation request so that we can send it through our SendGrid account?

update: I found a way to simply send an email with an ID.

Hi @JohnMark

I have this same issue. Can you provide more details about the solution you found for this?

HI @bakercito

I’m using my sendgrid account to send the validation email with a unique value in the url www.mysite.com?id=123xxx567. When the person clicks on the link in their email, they go directly to the confirmation page. I’m launching a value check action in the workflow.

Interesting. So, how does that work with SendGrid? I use it for all of my emails, but have always used Bubble for the confirmation email. How do I send a confirmation email to a user through SendGrid? I don’t see anything for that.

Simply use Send an email action from Bubble. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry, still confused.

I’m using my sendgrid account to send the validation email
How are you doing this? When a new user signs up, I have “Send confirmation email” box checked in the workflow and it send them the email. I don’t see a way to reference a SendGrid template or include “confirmation link” as a variable in a SendGrid email action. How do I send this confirmation email through SendGrid?

with a unique value in the url www.mysite.com?id=123xxx567.
What unique value are you using to ensure the email is confirmed? I don’t see that as a reference in the database for Users.

I’m launching a value check action in the workflow.
Sorry, not sure what this is. Can you explain further?

I really appreciate your time and help.

1 Like

unchecked that.

Send a regular email action.

Write in the body your message with the link. In the link, you put all the information you need to be able to recognize the user when reading the URL in the next step. In this case, I used known fields.

On your email confirmation_page, detect the URL and validate.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.