We use Bubble.io for the frontend on our project and AWS Services fog DB and business logic. In this case, we need to Sign up and Sign in users in Cogito AWS.
The best case, which we want is:
- User filed “E-mail” and “Password” fields on Bubble.io page and click the button “Sign up”;
- We create a new user in AWS Cognito pool;
- User logged In to Bubble.io with AWS Cognito pool permissions.
If we can’t do this, I think about another case (OAuth 2.0):
- User clicks the button “Sign up” on Bubble.io page and redirects to UI AWS Cognito form;
- User create an account on this form;
- User redirects back to the Bubble.io with AWS Cognito pool permissions
So, I have a problem with integrating Bubble.io with AWS Cognito. You can see my Cognito AWS application settings:
Also, it’s my API connector Bubble.io settings:
User click button with one step:
User redirecting to AWS Cognito (this user already exist in Cognito):
And when the User click Sign in button in Cognito UI, redirecting back to Bubble.io page, but with an error “missing access_token”.
BUT! I see this token in the console:
Do you have any ideas, about what went wrong?