Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Bubble meetup in Belgium 🇧🇪?

Reaching out to any potential Bubblers from Belgium :belgium: who want to talk NoCode and have a beer or two.

We can do a few different formats:

• presentation: someone presents something they learned.
  • hot-seat: a person who has a challenge (technical or marketing) shares, the group brainstorm ideas. Extra commitment-sauce on top: the person with the problem commits to come back to the group with the results.
  • open floor: we don’t prepare anything up-front, come together, list what we want to talk about, vote on it, and then talk about it.
  • :beers: & :fries: : we have a couple of beers.
  • :man_shrugging: other formats we come up with

We could even make it a side-meeting in another bigger meetup (e.g. a BeTech meeting, The Big Squeeze, Hack Belgium etc.

I can provide a location & I can facilitate the event. I just don’t have experience with getting people at the place, setting up meetup.com, etc… Any help on that side would be appreciated.

If interested, post here.

1 Like

Always in for some Bubble talk! Nice to hear that there are other belgian Bubblers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!

Definetely up for this. Our office is located in Limburg. Where are you guys from?

:+1:
I’m based in Brussels.

By the way, if you go to your profile, you can set a location.
https://forum.bubble.io/u/[your username]/preferences/profile

Based in Antwerp, still studying :slight_smile:

I’m in. Let’s meet. I live in Brussels as well.

FYI, @ulrich_00132 and I are having a beer tomorrow in Brussels at 18:00. You’re welcome to join.

1 Like

Anyone up for a new meetup? Still based in Antwerp and Bubble has developed a lot since Dec 19 :wink:

1 Like