Bubble MVP Needing UX/Design

Hi,

I am relatively competent in Bubble so am in the final stages of putting together a demo MVP based around house sellers, buyers and estate agents sharing information around a property. The MVP is essentially a way in which the various parties can answer questions and view information around the property - there are 6 pages within the app.

Design is not my strong point so I have focused on building the functionality and at the moment it looks terrible, I am looking for someone who knows Bubble to come in and take what is there and turn it into something that works in terms of UX and visuals for a user. There may be improvements that could be made (for example using an input instead of a popup) but I wouldn’t expect much dev to be needed, this is more about the design. I can share a further briefing etc so looking for anyone who can demonstrate design work on apps built on Bubble in the past to provide me with a quote.

Thanks,
Andy

1 Like

Hello!

I’ve worked with many people from bubble forum and developed neat and modern UI UX experiences for their bubble apps. I’d love to walk you through my bubble portfolio and if you like my design styles, I’d be happy to work on your bubble.

Let’s get on a call -

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello @andy19

I can help you with your request. Let speak it out.

Hi Andy,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew