Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Bubble’s new Component Library makes it easier to build UI

Right… makes sense. Thank you!

I was hoping for the same! It would save SO much time if we could build elements and groups in our own personal app library to re-use and modify in our app vs. keeping elements we want to re-use later in an admin-only page.

6 Likes

One would have to assume that’s on the roadmap…right? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Guess if I would’ve taken the few moments to actually read the full article I’d know that :rofl:

Thanks!

1 Like

Well said.

I’m a long time Bubbler, it’s changed my life, will always love it.

BUT, I’m actively keeping an eye on a few competitors that seem to be promising similar levels of flexibility but with vastly improved developer UX.

If I jump from Bubble, it will be because of this.

3 Likes

I second this @MattN.

It’s really unfortunate – I’ve been noticing a real slow down in new feature releases. Today the intuitive ordering of nested pop-ups was listed as “a major improvement”… where it’s more like finally fixing a bug of 5+ years.

I just hope that one day Bubble new releases can be on the same level of companies like Clickup.

2 Likes

I’m curious. Who are these other alternatives that offer Bubble’s flexibility?

Asking cause I have not come across any web builders that come close to the flexibility Bubble offers.

2 Likes

@vivienne Now we just need complex and simple dashboards added.

I agree with you. I have literally tested and researched just about every no code builder in existence and not one even comes close to bubble.

Yes, many have some features that are better than bubble but overall as a builder nothing comes close to bubble.

3 Likes

I’m thinking of Toddle mainly. Still in beta.

Though in looking at it again it’s front-end only. Bubble still out in front by a long way I think!

You are addressing a view I agree. I hope Bubble team can feel this one.

Agree!

Besides for just about every limitation in comparison to bubble it is also extremely expensive if you have anything stored in your database.

I agree with you. I have literally tested and researched just about every no code builder in existence and not one even comes close to bubble.

Yep. My feelings exactly: Webflow conference 2022 - #2 by bubble.trouble

I have put all my money on Bubble… I hope it is there for a long time. Otherwise, I am scre…

1 Like